How can QCCP Help Physicians Provide Better Care?
- Connecting Clients to Care and Referrals
- Helping Clients Retain or Stay in Care and Provide Appointment Reminders
- Helping Stabilize the Client after a Crisis or Hospitalization
- Addressing Social Determinants of Health that Effect their Ability to Participate in Care
- Share a Patient-Centered Care Plan with you that Includes Patients Goals, and Interventions and Tasks the Patients have Adhered to
- Share Information Collected in a Comprehensive Assessment that will help Drive your Care
Request a Health Home 101 Training for your Staff or Patients:
QCCP Staff Provides Education to Primary Care Providers, Behavioral Health Providers, Churches, Shelters and Community-Based Organizations. If you are Interested in having QCCP Present, Host a Lunch and Learn at No Cost to You Please contact us.
How can Case Managers Help with your Patients?
- Case Manager often have Up-to-Date Information about “Gaps in Care” and/or Managed Care Organization (MCO) Alerts regarding Recent Hospitalizations and Emergency Dept. Visits
- Case Managers also have the Capability to Receive and Respond to RHIO and/or MCO Hospitalization and ER Alerts
- Case Managers can Assist in Discharge Planning and Coordinating an Appropriate Follow-up Appointment with your Office
- Case Managers can Provide Ongoing Reinforcement regarding Medication Regimens, Attendance to Specialty Referrals
- Case Managers can often Connect Clients to Care Related to the Social Determinants of Health (Providers are often not able to address in a 15 minute visit). For Example, Referrals can be made to Housing Providers, Job Readiness Programs, GED or Educational Programs, Home Care Services, or Legal Aid Services
If I Refer a Patient does their Insurance, Payment Rate or my Ability to Continue Providing Care be Affected?
The Program will not Affect Insurance Eligibility, Current Providers or How Much a Provider will get Paid. However, in Some Cases a Provider will see Increased Payments due to an Improvement in HEDIS Measure Compliance.